Friday, April 4, 2014

The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Polish

Hey guys !!!!
Hope you glamies had wonderful day!!!
As it was on spring break, I had decided to go shopping, while i was rummaging through Body Shop I found this beauty, which was called "The Strawberry Body Polish'.
The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Polish
Now let me tell you about this beauty with a check list 
  • Quantity - 200ml (I bought it for 75ml)
  • Texture - Mild
  • Scent - Fresh Strawberry Jam   
  • Skin type - Normal
  • Ingredients - Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, (and some other stuff)                                
PS : Guys do you know that the ingredient which appears the first, is the one which contains                              the most in that product.

Most you guys might be curious to know about what it is in it, well here you go!!! drum roll please .....
This lovely product contains 
  1. Kiwi Seeds
  2. Crushed Walnut Shells
  3. Zambian Honey 
I bought this delightful product for 15dhs, since I'm loving this product very much I've decided to buy the bigger version of this.


If you guys want even more convincing watch this video at 6:30, with the help of this link 
And you can see more about this lovely product on its original site 

No comments:

Post a Comment